Saturday, February 10, 2007
Why am I not getting calls?
You know, my resume looks good. The only bad thing on it is that I 've been "out" of the field for 2.5 years. But, come on, I have an excellent legal assistant history with experience in loads of different fields. So, why isn't anyone calling me?! I'm not used to this at all. I'm used to getting calls almost immediately upon submitting my resume, now I can't seem to get one to save my life. I'm ready to go back to work outside the home. I'm ready to get a new vehicle. I'm ready to move out of this house!! I want a job! I could probably get a legal secretary position, but that would be going backwards, and I'm not quite that desperate yet. Y'all keep me in mind and pray I'll find the perfect job soon, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment