Saturday, January 12, 2008

Thunder Nationals

So, I took the kids last night. You know, that's something I can handle about once every 10 years!! I mean, there's only so many times one can watch a truck crush some cars. They did have some Motorcross freestyle in the middle of it, with bikers doing incredible jumps. The kids...well, Christopher liked it, but said the motorcycles were his favorite. Johnathan (4), well, he liked it at first, but quickly got bored and decided it was too loud and he wanted to go home. By intermission, he was crying about wanting to go home. I appeased him by promising him popcorn. When intermission was over, that's when the motorcross was and he really liked that, so that settled him for a little while. Near the end, though, he was back to crying that he wanted to go home. Well, it was weird, it was sort of like this:

"I WANNA GO HOME! (waaahhh))....oh man! that was AWESOME! I love this mom!......I don't want to watch anymore! (waaah) I want to go home...oh did you see THAT! I love this!"

LOL

So, that was $100 well spent?? Geez, I don't know, but at least they know what it's like now so when they see the commercials, they know if they really want to go or not.

No comments: