Sunday, June 07, 2009

Felt the baby move!!

18 weeks, 1 day. On Friday, I was sitting here at the computer and felt the long-missed, but oh-so-familiar "thump thump" of a tiny kick! I waited a few seconds, and felt "thump thump" again! I'm so happy to be feeling baby. I've felt him/her maybe 4 or 5 times now. I know it won't be long until I'm feeling regular movements.

My 18-week appointment went well. My BP is doing great, and the heartbeat was good and strong. :) My sonogram is scheduled for June 18, and of course we plan to find out the sex! I'm too much of a planner not to know!!

Now I need to tackle the baby's room and the basement!! I am feeling more and more confident that this pregnancy might just result in a baby at the end!! YAY! :)

Johnathan had his first teeball game on Thursday. I forgot my camera!! But, I'll take it for the next game. They all did really well. :) And so cute!!

My team (that I coach), aka Christopher's team plays its first game on Tuesday. I think they're ready actually. We have at least 4 players in their first year, but I think we do really well in terms of fielding and everything. So I'm looking forward to it!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Sooo excited for you! I cannot wait to find out the sex! Are you going to have a shower?