Thursday, June 29, 2006

Increased Wellbutrin

We increased my Wellbutrin to 450 mg. That's a lot! But, it seems to have finally helped and I have more energy and can stay out of bed. It's funny. I take Risperdal to stay calm and relaxed and Wellbutrin to vamp me up! I feel like Elvis-take a pill to go to sleep, take a pill to wake up. Maybe Elvis was bipolar and nobody knew it!

I finally found Diet Creme Soda at the store. I love creme soda and always get mad that I can never find diet. Well, now I did, and I'm thrilled! I hope they continue to carry it. I know, I get excited over the silliest things.

Shannon-if you're reading my blog, I miss you! I know we couldn't get together a lot, but I miss our conversations. Hope all is going well for you. Let me know when you're coming to Wichita!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girlie I miss ya too. I check out your blog when I get the time to make sure you are okay. Sounds like things are looking up a bit for you.

Won't be in Wichita till April :( Garrett will need to go back to the devlopmental ped. And that is as quick as we could get in!

sarsie said...

Dang, that's a long time! It's almost a year! That sucks. Thanks for keeping up with me and sharing my journey. :)

I'll try to call you this weekend!