I knew he would. He's totally flipping over the child support. And to make matters worse-he just got a garnishment order today from our old landlords. They gave us like NO time to pay them up. I was going to tell him that if he has the c/s removed from his check, they won't be able to garnish him because the 25% will already be taken. But, when I tried, he just lost it screaming at me to get out of his house, he's getting an attorney, blah blah blah. Wouldn't even let me explain what I was trying to explain. He's cutting off his nose to spite his face, cuz now they'll take 25% out of his check for that garnishment, THEN he has to pay me the c/s. If he had them take c/s out of his check, that would come out, but the garnishment wouldn't and he wouldn't necessarily HAVE to pay that. They don't put you in jail for not paying civil judgments!
Good lord, why did I marry him? He can be such an idiot. My codependency struck me a good one that time.
No comments:
Post a Comment