Monday, July 03, 2006

I did good

Well, I am pretty proud of myself. It took a lot of effort for me to do this, my depressive episode has really hit me hard. But, Sat. before I took the kids to Rich, I took them to McD's and they played in the Playplace for an hour. I felt good that I'd gotten out and done something with them. Then, today, I actually got dressed, got them dressed, and we went to the park for an hour or so! Then went grocery shopping. I'm just really pleased with myself that I managed to do something with the kids two days in a row (Sunday Rich had the boys).

I'm feeling lonely though. I sit here each night, alone, with very little to do. I mean, I could clean the house, but lately that's been so overwhelming. My scrapbooking stuff has nowhere for me to use it, so it lays there, useless. I have nowhere to put a table even if I had one. Pulling all of it out and working on the floor, then having to put it all up again-again, too overwhelming. Not to mention that many of my pictures are digital and I have to have money to have snapfish print them. So, I sit. And I sit. And I wait and watch the clock until it's finally bedtime.

No comments: