Things seem to be evening out some with the meds I'm on. Maybe we finally found the right little cocktail. The boys get on my last nerve now and then, but I expect all kids do! My throat isn't sore from screaming at them, and that's what's important.
I still have not decided if I want to start WOH again. It's such a difficult decision. Doing so would bring me more money, but I'd lose a lot of economic breaks, so I'd end up just as strapped. Plus, I have to pay for daycare. I'm thinking that with Christopher in school, and possibly Tiny in Head Start, I may be able to get more work done and make more money. If I can work eight hours a day instead of six, or if the six I work are more productive, I could continue doing what I'm doing and be available for the kids in school and such. The problem, however, is health insurance. I don't know if I'll be able to pay the COBRA costs or not. I'll have to make a lot more money to do it.
In other news, my van is a major POS. It's falling apart. I need four new tires, I need struts, I need ball joints, I need tie rod ends. I basically need a new transmission! I need new CV boots. *sigh* I need so much crap done on it. And, I still owe $1800! Why oh why can't I have the POS paid off?! Oh, one day.
Of course, I'm dying for a new car, now, though! It's hard trying to remember that I'm best off without a car payment. Just save up money and buy one outright if I'm going to do that.
And, I'm really getting tired of being cooped up in this house. It's just too small. We're always right on top of each other. I need an apartment of my own-where nobody's in my business 24/7! I need a place to call home, not feel like it's someone else's.
No comments:
Post a Comment