I swear if it weren't for their drive-thru I'd never go to Walgreens again. They screw up medication, they screw up insurance, they claim doctors didn't call in prescriptions that I know they did.
But the worst is the past two times I've been there! The first time, about a week ago, I had to go pick up my Effexor. They only had one lane open. There's two cars in front of me. Then, a car comes up behind me, so I'm pretty well trapped. The first car is there for no less than 15 minutes, and I'm NOT exaggerating. Finally, that car leaves and I think "Great!" Well, then the car in front of me is there for, no lie, 20 minutes!! And I'm trapped and can't get out. I was in my dad's POS with bad a/c, so the kids and I are sweltering in idle and I'm getting more and more pissed by the minute. I finally get to hte window and I say, "What is the reason it is taking you 15 minutes PER CAR??" You know what she says?? "Insurance problems." Look, people, if your insurance is that screwed up, LEAVE the drive-thru, park and go IN! That's what the clerk should have had them do. Not sit in line and hold up 10 freakin' cars who keep thinking that surely, any moment now, they'll be done!!
So, surely, I'm thinking, surely this is a one-time thing. So, yesterday, I go to pick up my Wellbutrin. I'm totally out. I needed it yesterday. I leave early to go to bowling so I can go by and pick it up. There is ONE freakin' car in front of me. ONE. I think, "Awesome! This'll just take a minute." Nope. The car sits there. And sits there. And freakin' sits there! After almost 20 minutes, I'm running late and can't wait anymore. This time I was able to pull out of line because no one was behind me. GRRRRRRR So now I don't have my Wellbutrin, I'm in a bad mood and I can't stand the thought of going BACK to that god-forsaken excuse for a pharmacy!
No comments:
Post a Comment