Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Ready for school

Well, I'm $93 lighter, but Christopher is fully ready for Kindergarten-clothes and all! I am irritated at some items like hand soap on the school list. I feel like these are things that my tax dollars should be providing and the legislators need to budget better. This is ridiculous having to buy some of this stuff.

But, nonetheless, it's all bought. I called Rich just to tell him where his "child support money went" since he asks me all the time what I do with "all his money" that he's "giving" me. Yeah, it's getting taken, not given. Didn't even give me any this week which puts him now about two weeks behind already. But, that's okay, the garnishment should kick in hopefully this pay period and that will settle that!

I might be putting Tiny in Head Start. I'm waiting on a call back from them. Should know within two weeks. That seems like a long time to wait to get a call back, doesn't it?!

No comments: