Monday, August 07, 2006

Timothy's band rocks!

I went to a party over the weekend where Timothy's band, Twisted Mentality (find them at www.wichitabandscene.com) was playing. A promoter for a benefit was there, and has asked them to play at said benefit, which could put them in front of 2000-5000 people! I wonder if Timothy will get stage fright! I think they got nervous at the party and there was only probably 50-75 people there. I can't imagine how they'll feel on a real stage, looking out over 2000 people! But, all in all, the band is quite good. They're only 14, they've only been together 3 months, but they sound like full adults that have been together forever. They work well together. Timothy is now lead guitarist and vocalist. I think he needs to choose one or the other, myself. He can't do either one the best he can be.

The business is going along. We now do shows at McConnell AFB and late this month, Ft. Riley. It does okay. We need more online customers. That's hard to get with things like Walmart.com and such. I'm hoping to maybe get some print advertising around Christmas time. That would be cool. I'm also hoping our local sales will do well at Christmas.

Not a whole lot to report. The divorce should be final late this month or early next month. I'm a little upset because I wanted it done before our 7th anniversary, but it probably won't get done before then.

No comments: