Why the FUCK is it everybody else can find people that they are perfect with? Everyone else finds that "someone" that they mesh with, that they love, that they want, that wants them. Everyone else can have someone that they can buy a house with, own whatever fucking car trips their fancy at any given time, everyone else can do whatever they want in their life and it works.
WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I?
I hate my life. I don't want to live it anymore. I want someone else's life. Or maybe just none at all.
I made such shitty ass decisions. I hate them. I hate it. I can't stop crying. I hate everything the past 15 years of my life has been. I hate everythign since I graduated high school. All I've ever done is FUCK UP.
I hate my fucking life! I FUCKING HATE IT.
No comments:
Post a Comment