Monday, November 13, 2006

Christopher to ER

We took Christopher to ER yesterday. He was laying down just crying and crying and saying his tummy hurt. I finally took him in because I thought he may have an impaction or obstruction, or even appendicitis. Well, turns out he was full of poop. Poor kid has had poop problems since he was born. I guess I need to feed him more fiber, I don't know. I have some Glycolax so I gave that to him today and I'm hoping it will get him going regularly again.

In other news, we went and picked out Christopher's glasses today. He looks so cute with them on. They should be ready by Friday.

I feel icky. I feel fat and blubbery. I haven't been following Atkins very well lately and it's showing on me. I just feel like a big fat blob. Nothing on my body is toned. So, I got financial assistance to the Y and joined. I only have to pay 50%, so that makes it manageable on my budget. I paid for 6 months today. I will put the boys in sports, and I think I'll start scheduling an hour later so I can go work out after I drop Christopher off at school. Tiny can go to the drop-in daycare. It's pretty reasonable too. $7.50 for 5 hours. So $1.50 an hour. Not bad at all.

So that's the news from sarsieville. Nothing huge.

No comments: