Geez, how soon do you spit out that you're bipolar?! How quickly does this scare someone off? See, I feel like if I don't get it out early, I'm hiding something, and I don't want secrets in a new relationship. How can I explain that I take four medications, twice a day, without explaining why?
So, yes, I met someone. He just seems like the nicest man. He cooked dinner for me and we watched a movie, and just talked and talked. During this talk, I did let him know I'm bipolar. He claims it doesn't bother him, but I never really feel like someone is being honest when they say something that serious doesn't bother them. Don't they fear my going off my medication and going bonkers? Maybe they should. Of course, I currently strongly oppose going off medication. I believe that I need it to stay stable, and be a good non-screaming mother.
Oh well, I guess I'll just see how it goes. What else can I do? I really enjoyed my evening, though, and I am not ready to screw that up just yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment