Friday, December 01, 2006

"Nice" guys

Okay, so is there really such a thing as being "too nice?" I mean, I hear this from women, "Oh, he was 'too nice'." What the heck does that mean? Is there something WRONG with being respected, treated well, and maybe even fussed over? Why is that a bad thing? Is it because women are constantly wanting men that "change" for them? To "tame a man" as it were?

So, I meet a "nice guy." I think it's great! I've always gone for the bad boys, too. Rich was definitely a bad boy. I think it's time I find a man that respects me and treats me well. That's what I really want. Well, I think what a really want is a bad boy on the outside and a tender, perfect, loving man on the inside. And I don't think I'm going to get that. So, bad boys didn't get me anywhere. Now it's time to try a good one.

No comments: