Thursday, December 07, 2006
Car accident
*sigh* Never thought an accident would be my fault. I misjudged her speed and left the stop sign. WHAM. No one was hurt, thank goodness. Now I wonder what she's up to. We waited for the police for a long time, finally she said she needed to leave to pick up her kid from daycare. So, we left. At least, I think we did. I did. Now she's saying something about a hit and run. Yeah right. How exactly is it a hit and run if I gave her all of my information?? I think she's now regretting not waiting for the police and trying to make it all my fault. Even though she was going faster than the speed limit I'm sure. She should have been able to stop. Not only that, but had she STEERED her car instead of laying down on the horn like an idiot (like what was I going to do at that point?) she could have easily swerved around me. Oh well. I'm not too worried about it. I'm thankful no one was hurt and I'll just go on about my business.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment