I love Christmas! It's always been so special to me. Even when Rich tried to ruin it, as he did every year, I still loved it. I'm so excited this year, I got everyone gifts that I wanted to get. How wonderfully blessed I am to be able to buy everyone gifts!! WAHOO!! I love giving presents. I have to send Aunt Sarah's to her, and she suggested I not get her anything, but I saw this lovely necklace with a heart on it, and a heart inside the heart, it's just really pretty, so I had to have it for her.
Not many shopping days left!! I hope you all are about done with your Christmas shopping. I can't wait for "the day!" I can't wait to see the boys. Johnathan is going to be so much fun this year. He's so exciteable. Christopher is kind of cautious and never really gets too excited about Santa coming, but this year, he might be a little better because he's been talking about Santa coming and bringing him stuff. So maybe he'll be more fun this year too!
I would go have me a glass of egg nog, but I don't like it. So I will have to stick with coffee!
No comments:
Post a Comment