Friday, December 29, 2006

The new year

Well, Christmas is over and we look toward the new year. I am in an interesting position as I've hooked back up with the first man I dated after Rich. We're going to try it again. Interesting proposition. I'm excited, but also very nervous. I don't want to get hurt, but then, who does? Well, you have to dance anyway, right?

New Years Resolution: Lose 35 pounds. I was well on my way to meeting my goal weight when I went on a two-month binge and gained back all that I'd lost and now must start over. I will do well, though. I'll go back on Atkins, and I've set up my schedule so that I can go to the Y after I drop Christopher off at school. When I get my next check, I'll go buy a pair of sweats and then I'll have stuff to wear. So, I'm a little excited about that.

Nothing much else to report. All are well, and I've settled into single mommihood I think. I don't feel overly stressed, except maybe about money at times. But, the stress I had while living with Rich is gone!

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: