We went to a hockey game last night. The Thunder v. Oklahoma City. Those games always are sure to provide some entertainment. Well, OKC won, because of a horrible call by a ref. They had TWO guys INSIDE our goalie box (actually one of them was actually inside the goal pinning the goalie against the back net), when they hit in the puck. The refs COUNTED that goal! It's ridiculous. That's just horrible calling right there. But, it was fun. I would love to have season tickets, that would rock. Mom mentioned getting us season tickets for Christmas, but they have to be paid in full by Oct. 1, so that makes them kind of a difficult Christmas present-plus they're $256 for the full season. You can get a 10-pack of games for, I think $150, so that's $15 a game. Oh well, I'll probably never see season tickets. Although, if I ever do get "up" financially, that's something I might just buy myself.
I've decided I'll probably return to work around mid-summer. I need to get off of Rich's insurance, and I'm uninsurable wtih a private policy. I hate the idea of getting up at 6AM again to try to get me and the boys ready to go and then have to take them to a babysitter, then there's the confusion with schools and which one he needs to go to. *sigh* If I'd stayed married, I wouldn't have to go back to work. It almost makes me want to go back to Rich, just so I can be home with my kids, even if I do have to type while I am home.
Rich really has improved some. That's good. I hope he continues to improve. It's getting harder for me to believe it's best if I stay away from him though. He's my children's father. In some ways, I really think it would be best for the kids to return to him, then he'll do something totally jackass and I remember why I left.
But I tell ya, I'm not up for this dating thing. Every time it turns out wrong. Nothing feels right and when I finally do have one that feels right, the other party disagrees. I'm never going to find someone. Maybe after I get back into the professional world it will be easier.
No comments:
Post a Comment