I took Tiny into the dr. yesterday to check out a cough and slight fever. She thinks the cough is sinuses. The bad thing is she listened to his chest, and he was wheezing. She said she hears asthma clear as a bell. She sent me to get a nebulizer and I have to give him breathing treatments every 6 hours for a week, until a recheck next Friday. He hasn't shown any real signs of having asthma though so I'm a little unsure about the diagnosis. I'll have to take off work at lunchtime to give him treatments because his daycare doesn't want to do it.
Things are going well otherwise. Kenn and I are moving forward.
Easter is tomorrow. Mom, Justin, Kenn, and I will go out to eat. The boys will be at Rich's. I'm waiting on Tiny to get to sleep right now so I can go get the Easter candy! They'll be so excited!
Happy Easter everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment