Monday, April 30, 2007
Nervous
So, I'm on BCPs. Don't want to get pregnant. But, I started Augmentin for a UTI, and it reduces the effectiveness of BCPs. So, Kenn and I planned to use alternate BC. We forgot. Now, I'm in a wait and see game. Another week before I can find anything out. Ugh. I'm pretty sure I'm not, and that certainly is a good thing. Even with things like antibiotics and failure to take pills at the right time, the chances are pretty dang slim to have an egg release, be fertilized and actually implant, so I'm really not that worried, but I am a bit nervous. Of course a pregnancy now would be bad in so many ways, a huge way being Kenn's still being 'married' after 2 years of court proceedings. Technically, if the command were to find out, he could be kicked out of the military, even though he and his STBX haven't lived under the same roof in over 2 years. But, i'm sure I'm worked up over nothing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment