Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I miss Kenn

Kenn has been in Chile for two weeks now. I miss him so much! I am so angry that I missed his call by a mere second or less on Monday night. Ugh. He is due back this coming Monday, so that's only a few more days, but it seems like forever. Weekends without him really suck. I'm just being all down in the mouth tonight. The boys are at Rich's and the house is quiet and so I have all night to just sit and think about how alone I feel. The house is a mess, but I can't get any motivation to really do anything about it. I did clean the kitchen and pick up the toys, but the kids' room is an absolute disaster, and I have about 10 loads of laundry that needs done. Not to mention about 5 that need folded and put away. Sometimes I miss being married. Not that I really got much help then either. No, I do miss being married. But I don't miss who I was married to, if that makes any sense.

Which reminds me. Rich has moved in his little girlfriend of 3 months. The one that's 25 and MARRIED. She supposedly left her husband and now has moved directly in with him. She has no job, and a 10-month-old baby to boot. I'm at a loss as to how stupid Rich really can be. Can't he see he's just her meal ticket out of a bad marriage? Pathetic.

No comments: