Life goes on. I'm spending a lot of time with Kenn. I feel very close to him. I haven't been taking my meds properly though because I'm often spending the night over there and I don't have my night-time meds.
I will be searching for a place soon. There's a chance Kenn and I might move in together. That would be cool. I really like being around him, and if we're together I can run my household and be with him at hte same time. As it is, my house gets neglected, and my dogs get neglected, because I'm always over there.
Rich is having a fit about my possibly moving though. He actually threatened to kill me. I almost pulled another PFA on him, but I told him I would stop him from seeing the kids if he threatened me again, and he hasn't. So, I let it go for now.
That's really all there is to it. Mom retired. They'll be staying at the lake for a while, then probably going to NC for a few months.
Well, off to get the chillens in bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment