Got themselves pregnant. The worst part is they're getting an abortion. I'm so upset by this I can't even explain it. It's spiraled me right into a depression. The thought of my kids' half-sibling being killed like that, it's just not RIGHT! Rich is blaming her, but the bastard is paying for it. He's just as F-ing guilty as she is!! He claims he's tried to talk her out of it, but who knows if he really has. And now they're procrastinating!! It's bad enough they're going to do it, but what are they waiting for? Til the baby has a fully developed brain, hands, and feet?? OMG, I'm just sick to my stomach over it.
In other news, I've moved in with Kenn. He got orders to STAY in Wichita for the next three years!! YAY!! We will be getting a house after he gets his orders. I'm so excited! So, I get to stay near the family for another three years. Who knows, after that I might be ready to move! lol
School starts on Wednesday, the 15th. I haven't even gotten school supplies, and I don't really have the money to either. It's rough right now. But it should be better after this month. I just got behind on my car insurance and I have to pay two months and that's $500! Plus, my computer has been in the shop so I haven't been able to do any transcription.
That's about all there is to report. Hope everyone is having a great August!
No comments:
Post a Comment