Friday, October 05, 2007

Bon Voyage!

Well, it's decided. We are taking a cruise next August. And the plan is to get married before then. Hopefully sooner rather than later just because the convenience of being married in the military is a LOT better than not. I went to pay for the cruise today. I already had it reserved. I stopped at an ATM to get the money out to go pay it, and the ATM took the money out of my account, but then didn't give me the money!! Now they're saying it will take up to 3 days to get my money back. I'm not even sure I'll get it by then. I'm livid. They can sure remove that money faster than you can say lickety-split but it takes them FOREVER to put it back!! How shitty is that??

Anyway, we're going to cruise out of Tampa to Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize and the Roatan Islands (Honduras). I'm extremely excited.

We are going to wait on getting a fancy ring. I think I'm just going to get one that's about $250 and hold off on one more expensive. This way we can pay for the cruise!

Not really a lot to report otehr than that.

I am completely off of Effexor. I am weepy and a little more irritable, but overall doing well without it. My coping skills are not as strong and I want to cry when I get frustrated or angry. But, no brain zaps, and no real rage. Hopefully I can stay off of it.

No comments: