Wow, it cost us a total of about $400 for the Marine Corps Ball, between tickets ($40 each!), my dress ($80), shoes ($30), the hotel room ($100), raffle tickets ($20), drinks ($40), and photos ($50)! It was all right. I can't say it was the most fun I've ever had though. Kenn really isn't much of a socialite, so we really didn't talk to other people very much. Mostly sat in the corner and talked to each other! We can do that without spending $400! But, it was neat to get all dressed up and have our pictures taken together.
In other news, Kenn's final divorce hearing is Friday. At least that's when it's supposed to be. I'm so scared it's going to get continued. I want him to be finally and completely divorced! Two and a half years now that this has been going on. How ridiculous. She won't agree to anything either. This should've been settled out of court long ago. It's really just preposterous. Now that Kenn isn't getting Kendra, there's nothing to argue over, except child support and that's only because she gets an extra couple hundred now because she gets his family BAH. Well, when they divorce, he won't get family BAH anymore, so she's mad because she'll lose that money. So because of that, she won't agree to anything.
Also, I got to see Aunt Sarah, Aunt Willa and Aunt Norine this past Thursday. They were visiting Diana in Texas and came up to spend the night here before returning to NC. I wish they could have spent more time, but it was sure nice to see them. Kenn came and we all went out to dinner, then Kenn took the boys home so I could visit with them. I really am lucky. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment