Saturday, December 01, 2007

I don't think I posted

I'm too lazy to check-did I post that we're getting married April 19? Well, we are. And then I'll probably go off my birth control pills and maybe we'll have a baby. I'm scared and excited all at once. I'm mostly scared because he's going to apply for a commission from the Army and if he gets it he'll be joining the Army April 2009. Well, if I get pregnant it will probably be sometime between August and December 2008. The Army would probably deploy him forthwith, leaving a pregnant me with two kids at home. I'm not sure I can do it. I told him this. He did say if it happened that way, I could stay here in Wichita while he's deployed, so at least I'd have my parents and some help that way. At least maybe I could get away now and then.

Not much else is going on really. I am buying the boys' Christmas, but it's taking a while. I get paid on Tuesday, and hopefully child support by the end of the week so I can go Christmas shopping next weekend. I hope to finish everythign up then.

I also still need to get hte boys a new outfit for pictures and then we can wear it to church. But it's time for some professional pictures, it's been well over a year. They each had school pics, but those kidn of suck, although I was fairly impressed for school pics.

That's really all I have to talk about. Life's boring right now.

Oh, Tiny decorated the Christmas tree. Christopher wasn't so interested, he played on the computer while Tiny and I decorated the tree. The whole bottom half Johnathan did. I only moved one or two ornaments that were right on top of each other, otherwise, it all stayed the same as he put them up there. It's cute. :) I videotaped him decorating the tree.

Not much else, sorry. I'm just a boring old sap lately.

No comments: