Saturday, April 12, 2008

Wedding day!

Today is my wedding day. We will be getting married at 2:00. We're going to Red Lobster afterward. It's a very small ceremony, just my family, since none of his family is here. He was going to have a few Marines there, but they ended up with a funeral honors detail they have to do so they'll be gone. My father will be taking some pics and if I can remember how to post them on here, I'll try to post some!


In other news, Rich and his girlfriend broke up again, so she went back to her ex-boyfriend, who then paid for her to abort their baby. I'm really upset, Rich is really upset. There's a special place in Hell for women that use abortion as birth control. This is two abortions in six months. How can one so non-chalantly do that??

2 comments:

Zombie said...

Congratulations!

sarsie said...

Thank you!