We got a house on base. It's a small, 4-br. I know, I know, how can a 4-br be small? But believe me, it is! It has four very small bedrooms, all right next to each other, with barely a hallway. It's probably about 1000-1200 square feet with four bedrooms shoved into it. But, it's bigger than what we've got and I'm happy. I will have to get used to life on an air force base, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. I'm excited to be moving where we'll hopefully have a little more space!
We're getting married in two weeks. Wow, it's hard to believe it's been a year and 3 months since I met Kenn. And now we're getting married on the 12th. Fun stuff! I'm excited. I have to go get a dress next weekend to wear. And the boys need something to wear too. Soon I'll be Mrs. O*******! :)
1 comment:
May God bless this union and I wish you all the happiness that God has planned for marriage.
Scrappin'
Post a Comment