Monday, June 23, 2008

Mojo is sick

My little rat terrier/chihuahua seems to be sick. He's thrown up three times today-not keeping any food he's eating down. I think I'm going to call the base vet tomorrow.

In other news, we have picked up the step-daughter, Kendra. She is doing well and is happy to be here and playing with the boys. They all get along great.

I broke my foot last week. I have been hobbling around. Kenn is taking good care of me though. I haven't had to do much. The house is not looking as nice as I'd like, but I'm laid up and I can't exactly clean it. Kenn is taking care of the basics (dishwasher, sweeping), but that's about it. lol

Oh, and we've decided to go off birth control. The mail order pharmacy had some mixup with my name, so we just said, "Screw it." I was already three days late starting the last packet we were going to take before the cruise, so we just didn't do it.

So, that's all the updates for now. Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: