I'm so damn depressed. I need to go to the commissary too but now I'm too depressed and stressed with the kids to go. Ugh. Looks like it'll have to wait til tomorrow. As for the jeans and shorts, looks like I'm going to have to try Kohls or Sears or Penneys or somewhere. Maybe Target. I don't know. This sucks. I HATE jeans shopping. Even when I wasn't fat, I had a hard time finding jeans that fit well.I can't lose this weight either. I've been following Atkins STRICTLY for two weeks and I don't think I've lost any weight. I'm not sure because I didn't weigh when I first started, but I know I haven't lost any in the past week. I am going in and out of ketosis with no rhyme or reason why. I am watching what I'm eating, but I still fall out of ketosis for no good reason. This is so frustrating!
No comments:
Post a Comment