:(
My nephew, 17, came to live with me last week. I locked up all my pain pills, my cold meds. He started treatment on the 12th.
I checked his online usage-which included "overdose of concerta" "snorting Wellbutrin" and such. My ds1 takes Concerta, and I take Wellbutrin. I did not lock up these drugs-not realizing that Concerta and Wellbutrin could cause a "trip"
I got into his Myspace on the 16th. He sent a message saying he thought he had OD'ed on Concerta. 162 mg---that's 3 of my son's piills.
I'm so upset. I have to confront him, tell him I know, and insist he tell his counselor. I can't tell him I found out through his messages, as that's my only way of "keeping track."
It's hard not to trust him. This boy is so close to me. I love him so much-this is like a child to me. I can't believe I didn't think about ds1's Concerta or my Wellbutrin being an option. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment