Well my nephew has come to stay with me for now. We've enrolled him in school here and he started today. He's gone tonight to his little brother's birthday, so I haven't had much chance to talk to him.
I know I'm taking a risk-but I'm willing to do it. If he ruins his life, I don't ever want to have to wonder if I could've made a difference. The kids are LOVING his being here. He loves the boys to death, too, and so I think he's kind of liking it a little bit, too. I've made strict rules to the boys however that they do not go into his room without his express consent and that they are to leave when requested.
My husband fucked up at work...he just got home, so I'll have to post about that later.
1 comment:
I hope you can help your nephew. You're a good person to try.
Post a Comment