I can't believe it-this child .. TWO DAYS on meds and he hasn't gotten a single "X." The teacher sent home a note that he was "still wiggly and noisy but doing all his work!" AMAZING. He has been ripping his work up and throwing it away.
Kenn and I have had a couple problems. I don't want to talk too much, I'm just so upset and angry with him right now and he did something that totally brought up old wounds. I know he didn't mean to, but it did and now I'm having a hard time looking at him. He tries to kiss me, and I turn away. He says he's sorry, and I know he is, but I'm still so hurt. :(
We are seeing a counselor-looks like I have my next issue.
The sad thing is we really only fight over one or two things. We get along WONDERFULLY otherwise. We do love each other, and that's obvious to everyone...but he does things sometimes that make me feel about an inch tall. :(
I've just had a really rough week.
1 comment:
That's great to hear about John John. Email me if you wanna talk about the other stuff. Hang in there.
Post a Comment