Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day

Well, Kenn came home and gave me an envelope, and said, "Happy Valentine's Day, honey." I open it up and it's an order form from NASCAR.com with an order for one of Tony Stewart's NEW #14 t-shirts!! :D YAY!! He wanted to get me the jacket, but when he mentioned earlier this week that he needed about $120 I flipped out on him! lol So, he got me the t-shirt instead which is awesome!

Now I have to figure out what to get him! I will have to go to Wally World tomorrow to get some other things and I suppose I'll have to figure something out then. lol

Not much else to report, I'm afraid.

3 comments:

Theresa said...

That's so sweet! Of course, there were tears at our house on Sunday after Kyle wrecked.

sarsie said...

Yeah, there were HAPPY TEARS at my house on SATURDAY when Tony won!! :) And I have to admit I laughed when Kyle wrecked (after making sure he was okay).

Theresa said...

Well since it was Jr that kind of started the wreck, Eric and I did say that he kind of had it coming to him. Although Kelton doesn't care, he was just mad that his man was out of the race.