Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sorry!

Sorry it's been so long. We had a great trip to NC, except that christopher was terrified of everything. He missed out on stuff because he was so anxious.

So, I took him back to the dr. We have an appt with an autism/aspergers specialist on Sep. 2. It sucks it has to wait so long. :(

I really don't have a lot to say right now. I'm upset with Kenn, and I'm not sure what's going to happen there. I'm also upset because I'm a member of a message board that has a rivalry with another board, and there are accusations flying everywhere, and members are thinking other members are telling members of the other board what's being said at the first board, and it's just so not cool. Internet dramah is such bullshit. I hate it when I'm affected by it, too. It's the freakin Internet! Why do I Care?? but I do.

Not much else to say right now.

No comments: