Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wow, so long!!!!

I have been kinda getting things out in other areas, so I haven't blogged much. Essentially, a bunch of shit has happened. Christopher has been tested for Aspergers and we are waiting the results on that. He has had a HORRID time at school, with meltdowns almost every day-often revolving around writing. His writing is terrible, laborious for him, it's just hard for him and it's not going to get any better according to the docs. He's just stuck with his fine motor delay and the other issues. He's clumsy, etc. He has a very difficult time socially-he wants friends SO badly, and he makes them-but can't keep them as he starts pawing them, being overbearing, licking them, only wanting to do what HE wants to do-seldom thinking of them and their feelings. :( I hate seeing my baby boy with so many issues. He has severe anxiety-I mean like freezing in place and can't move because he saw a fly anxiety. The docs want me to consider Zoloft to help, but I'm not there yet.

In other news, Daddy had a stroke. Not too bad, thankfully. His carotid artery is over 90% blocked and he'll have to have surgery, but they want to wait 6 weeks from his stroke. Hopefully he doesn't have another while we're waiting. We got damn lucky this time.

Johnathan is doing okay in school. Had a rough couple of weeks, but has really done great this week. His teacher has emailed me how awesome he's doing.

I have gestational diabetes-again. That sucks. I still eat too much sugar and carbs, and then feel like dog crap because my sugar goes too high. But, the good thing is I don't need insulin.

Kenn's daughter has moved in with us. That has been stressful. She does have some emotional issues, it's an upset to the boys, and his ex-wife (not this girl's mother, but Kendra (the 7-yo's mother) called CPS and accused Kenn of literally having sex with his daughter (the one that just moved in). They closed the case practically immediately, as this woman ABUSED this girl, has NO contact whatsoever with her, and no way of knowing WHAT is happening up here. Still, it was stressful.

So much is happening I'm pretty stressed, but dealing.

That's my update.

No comments: