Gestational diabetes sucks. I have to go tomorrow to get started on meal-time insulin. She already started a 24-hour insulin, and it's not producing good enough results. :( Additionally, my blood pressure is creeping up, I'm supposed to lay down as much as possible. Between doctors' appointments, kids' appointments and activities, I can't lay down!!
Christopher started swimming last week. He did really well and is really enjoying it. Johnathan started Tae Kwon Do and is also enjoying it. It's fun to watch them really start to blossom at their own thing.
I have an appt tomorrow to find out the results of Christopher's testing. I'm so anxious and nervous. I'm sure it will all work out one way or another.
1 comment:
Sorry you've got so much going on with the pregnancy now. The baby will be here soon and things will be calmer...kind of. LOL. Let me know if you need anything!
Post a Comment