Monday, March 22, 2010

Stage 3 Lung Cancer...and other news

Mom's cancer has been staged at Stage 3 by the oncologist. They are beginning Chemo ASAP and then will determine if she is operable. We just don't know yet. The doc says if she's operable, and can handle chemo and radiation, they "save about one in three"...so 30% survival rate. All prayers are welcome.

In other news: David rolled over front to back this weekend. :) He's growing so fast. And he's hearing absolutely! He's making all kinds of noise, and turns toward your voice. he also is tracking objects and doing well in that regard. He's around 13 pounds now!

Christopher is doing poorly at school. They are finally evaluating him for an IEP. Johnathan is doing well. His teacher said he is very, very smart. christopher is smart too, but his anxiety seems to get the best of him more than anything. That combined with Autism and he just is having a rough time. Dawn is not doing great either, but that's pretty much purely because she doesn't try. She's smart and should have way better grades than she does!

I am hanging in there. I have so much going on right now I can't see straight. I think I'm on auto-pilot.

No comments: