Tuesday, March 23, 2010

And another update too!

In addition to the updates on the kids below, Johnathan lost his first tooth about the 10th! At almost 7 (in July) he finally loses a tooth! Christopher was 5 when he lost his first tooth! lol I need to get out Johnathan's baby book to notate the occasion! :)

David rolled back to front today, according to Christopher and Kendra! I was in the kitchen with mom while the kids were on the floor with David when Christopher hollered, "David rolled over!" I asked "Front to back?" He said, "NO! his back to his tummy!" I looked and indeed, he was on his tummy. Christopher and Kendra both swear no one helped him. he just rolled front to back a few days ago!!

I am sinking I feel like. Overwhelmed. I pulled the boys out of flag football. I just don't have time. Mom needs too much support, they are already in activities. We will have to wait for summer baseball.

1 comment:

Jesson said...

I agree with that, moms really need support to their Kids