I'm suddenly feeling INCREDIBLY depressed. Didn't take ds1 to school today. Just wanted to lay in bed instead. Finally dragged myself out and all I can do is sit on here. We have to move this weekend. Not packed AT ALL. Don't even have boxes. It's all so overwhelming. I just want to sit and cry. I haven't felt this extreme since before I went on Paxil in July. So much further down than I've been in months and months.
My baby was due five days ago. Feb.25. That doesn't help. No one in my family knows or even has thought about the fact that the baby should have been born by now.
I don't know why this has come on so fucking fast. I don't want to do *anything*. The thought of moving is killing me, and we're just moving stuff to storage. We really need boxes, I need to get my ass in gear and get some boxes.
I have bowling tonight-I don't even want to go. But I've missed four sessions already that I have to make up.
I just don't know what's suddenly wrong with me. I woke up this morning feeling half-decent but my mood has plummeted since.
I'm actually considering calling my friend to see if she can watch my boys on Saturday because I just don't know how I can move with them around. I don't know if Rich has ANYTHING or anyone set up to help. He is mad at me right now because he's in this situation, so he doesn't really want to talk to me about it either.
No comments:
Post a Comment