Wednesday, March 15, 2006

We're all sick

Well, everyone here is pretty much sick. I've got some sinus/throat thing, as does Rich, and Kirsty began complaining about the same today. The boys both have the "coughs" which are likely also a result of sinuses and drainage. I swear we've been through more Robitussin this year than any family should.

Rich is staying here while he gets rent/deposit together. It's going....well, it's going. I'll be glad when we're apart. It seems that our staying together has only cemented my initial thoughts on leaving. Rich admits that it was for the best, that we couldn't continue as we were, even said he was sending me to an early grave. I know he wants to be a better man, but I don't think he can accomplish that if I'm there to catch him every time he falls.

Now, it's up to him.

No comments: