Monday, March 12, 2007
First day
My first day on the job was a good one. I think I'll like it there. It seemed weird today when I said, "When I get off work..." Off work. LOL I haven't said that in a while. But, it went good-until I left. When I realized I left my lights on this morning and my battery was dead! My dad was fishing at El Dorado Lake. My ex was too drunk and high to pick up the kids. It was 5:30 and they had to be picked up by 6. Not long enough to wait on a jump. My mom had to pick up the kids, while my brother came and gave me a jump. It all worked out. I wish I could depend on my ex, but I've come to realize I never will be able to--and neither will his kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment