Saturday, March 10, 2007

I can really fuck up a good thing

So I'm seeing this new guy, right? Been seeing for maybe a month-month and a half. Anyway, I told him when I get drunk, I say really crazy things that don't make any sense at all. Well, he decided it would be fun to get me drunk, so when we went out with a couple of his friends, he was really keeping my glass full. Every time I'd take a drink, he'd fill it back up. Basically, before it was all said and done I had drank about 2.5 pitchers of beer by myself. Well, I most certainly did get blitzed, and I don't remember much of the night.

But, apparently, while blitzed, I said some awful things. One of those things was telling the guy I'm seeing, and his friends, that I worry that he'll take advantage of me when I'm drunk. Now what kind of sense does that make? If I felt that way, I surely wouldn't be spending the night at his house! I don't feel that way at all. I said some other things that I don't really feel or believe too.

Well, this statement has really gotten to him. He's afraid I'm going to holler rape if something happens and I regret it afterward. He's having a hard time getting around it.

Now I worry he's just going to dump me and not deal with it at all. He says he's not going to, but he keeps going back to what I said. I've told him over and over I didn't mean it, but he keeps holding it against me. I can't believe I said it in the first place, but to have to pay for it forever is extreme. But I can also understand why he can't just let it go too.

*sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,

You deserve someone excellent in your life who will help bring out the best in you.

If this guy "dumps" you after intentionally getting you drunk, is he really deserving of you?