Well, I'd hoped to be pregnant by now.
I went off BC several months ago. Since that time I've managed to have two cycles. I am now on my second. It appears to be anovulatory thus far and it's been 32 days. I'm worried that perhaps my cycles are anovulatory. I'm charting now, so if this keeps up and they do end up being anovulatory (as opposed to just really long), I will have to contact my doctor about something like Clomid-which terrifies me because quite honestly, I'm terrified of twins.
I have been pretty adamant that if I'm not pg by 35, I'll have my tubes tied. At this rate, that will only give me about 5 cycles left. I'm sure my doc wouldn't give me Clomid based on one or two anovulatory cycles, so that will really decrease the number of chances.
I'm 34 now. When I was 25, it took me 18 months to get pregnant. Not sure why I thought this would be any different. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment