Monday, November 17, 2008
Johnathan
Johnathan is having a lot of trouble at school. He's just so intense. He flips out over the slightest thing. It's a long, long story of a child that was difficult from the day he was born. Man, he's been rough. but, he's a cuddle bug. In any case, we have an appointment for a psychologist on Dec. 12. We are going to evaluate him for Sensory Processing Disorder or ADHD or anything in between. The things he does correlates with a lot of this stuff. We just don't know. I hate taking him in, but his teacher says it's just too difficult. He believes Johnathan will only get worse if we don't get his issues, whatever they are, under control now. I have The Out of Sync Child and so many things fit that I never thought about before, just things fall right into place reading this book. I think we may finally have a REASON for the problems he's had. I just want him to be happy in school. He hates school. What Kindergartener hates school? That just ain't right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am sorry that he hates school so early. My son went through that a bit. It was hard but we got through it and you will too.
Thank you, Tina. My most important goal is to make sure this does not follow him through his entire school career. Whatever I can do NOW to help for the future, I will do! I hope your little boy is doing well. :)
Post a Comment