Christopher and Johnathan had their Scout bridging up ceremony tonight. Johnathan is now officially a Tiger Scout and Christopher is officially a Bear. They were so cute. :) I had my nephew go so he could film while I took pics. Johnathan is so excited to be a Tiger. lol Christopher is still kind of ho-hum about it, but after the ceremony tonight, he seemed way more interested suddenly and spent about an hour just looking through his new Bear book at all the achievements he will be working on. He also decided he wanted his bicycling belt loop. I told him he couldn't earn that with his training wheels on. He decided it's time to take them off!! YAY!! :)
Everything else is going okay. I wish I could stop sleeping all day and staying up all night. I'm going to ask the doc if I can take Melatonin.
1 comment:
Have you tried valerian? It's safe during pregnancy, but I'm not sure what other meds you're on. You'd want to make sure there's no interactions. I tried melatonin once and it gave me a horrible, horrible headache. You're also not supposed to take it if you have an autoimmune disorder.
Post a Comment