Thursday, May 07, 2009

Wow...the zoo is exhausting

So, I went with Johnathan's kindergarten class to the zoo. Bad idea!! I got so tired and was actually sick by the time we got 3/4 way through. Luckily, his teacher, knowing I'm pregnant and having a few issues, teamed me up with another mom, so when I couldn't go anymore, I let her take over and I went and sat down at the central meeting location. I thought I was going to throw up before I got there.

But the kids had a blast. I'll see if I can remember how to post a few photos.

While I'm at it, I'll post a couple photos of the boys' Scout Bridging Up ceremony from Monday night, too. :)

In other news, Christopher has had a rough few days at school and at home. He's pulled a strip every day for three days. This is highly unusual for him since we started his medication almost two years ago. He's doing just silly things, but he seems so defeated at times. Homework is becoming quite the chore. We increased his meds in ... February, I think. I really do not want to do so again before the end of the year. So, I'm not sure what to do. I'm considering contacting his psych and see if she thinks he'd benefit from counseling/therapy right now. We had him in therapy when we started the meds, but the counselor actually said he just didn't feel he needed it or that it was really accomplishing anything. So, I don't quite know what to do. I guess we'll just keep on keeping on, but I hate to see him so frustrated.







1 comment:

Theresa said...

I don't think I knew you were having problems. What's going on?