Monday, October 19, 2009

Hi Cocoa-Boarders!

To those that are actually reading my blog because we have been friends for years, ignore this! :)

The rest of you:

Since you feel the need to internet stalk someone you haven't talked to or seen or heard from since April, who was on your board for two months, HI! :) Welcome to my blog!

To address a bit:

I only have five followers because I don't blog to obtain friends, my RL family doesn't know about this blog, nor do they care, and I don't normally go around posting it everywhere on earth. I took the link to this blog off of SOS within two weeks of posting it because I realized people on SOS are vindictive bitches. I began this blog years ago as a cathartic measure for myself, not for anyone else. I'm not a FB or Myspace whore either.

In terms of my affiliation with your well-hated archenemy website, I have news for you--I never trolled, and never even SAW the upper forums of that site where all the supposed shit-talking was occurring. I was "banned" from your site for supposedly C&Ping threads from the Secret Garden...only I didn't HAVE Secret Garden access. I was banned within two weeks of joining your archenemy website, and until Brandi started her thread in the BR about the "Zonies" sticking together, I had no idea there was bad blood between the two sites. Literally, no idea. Y'all are so screwed up in your belief of what happens there and exactly what it's all about that it's downright amusing. Dude, let it go. I have seen your board, and chose not to join because I saw no reason to antagonize many of you. I accept that many of you dislike me, and that's fine. I don't HAVE to be liked by everyone. Therefore, I didn't see any reason to bring up old shit...I see however that you do not feel the same way and thus decided you needed to talk about me on a board I don't even participate on and stalk my blog--oh, but wait, isn't that what the evil horrid Zonies do?!?!

I'm sorry that when I joined SOS I had a brain, and an opinion, and I'm sorry you don't like that. Feel free to continue to read my blog though, unlike SOS, I'm not going to freak out if people want to laugh that I have GD, or feel sorry for my children, or think that it's terrible I'm pregnant (gonna have that baby in about 10 days by the way!). What a bunch of net ninnies think of me matters not, and if you care to continue to do that, that's fine. No skin off my nose. It's your own negativity to own. Have fun with that. :)

P.S.: To the numnuts that posted the OMG she's pregnant thread on CG's board (which you'll note I'm not linking out of respect)...I was on the PREGNANCY FORUM at SOS dumbass. Everybody knew I was pregnant unless you were under a rock....which you probably were as I do believe that's where trolls live.

No comments: