Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Uh...hello BABY
I had a u/s today...baby is too small...WAY too small. He's 38 weeks tomorrow and measuring 34. As a result, we are delivering tomorrow. Wow. I thought I had all weekend to get a bunch of crap done and I ended up trying to do it ALL tonight. I'm exhausted! I'm a bit worried as we're dealing with a baby the size of a 34-weeker. He may have problems such as maintaining his body temp, glucose levels, latch issues. But, OTOH, because he IS 38 weeks, it's possible he's just small and will have no problems at all. Looks like little David will be born on 10/22-the same birthday as my aunt after whom I am named! :) Happy early birthday little guy. Can't wait to meet you tomorrow!! You've been rough on me, but Mom loves you anyway. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck! I'm praying for the both of you that things turn out well and your little peanut is just that. A little peanut and everything is otherwise ok. {{{big hugs}}}
Post a Comment