I cannot believe David is 3 weeks old! How the hell did that happen? He's growing though. Now that he has nursing down, the kid eats all the time! lol I just can't believe he's a month old on the 22nd! We have an appt on Monday, the 23rd, so we'll see how much he weighs then. The boys have taken to calling him Hercules at times. lol
I do wish I could put him down some though. Right now, he has to be held--by me. Sometimes we can lay him in the boppy on the couch, though.
I just don't have much to update. Still trying to figure out what to do with Christopher and the school who won't give him a 504, despite his disability and accommodation plan. I just don't get it.
I just wanted to post but I don't have a lot to say right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment